Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Adventure Is Out There!

Tomorrow, I'm doing the biggest thing I've done in my life. I'm getting on a plane and leaving behind the life I've had for the past 30 years. The thought of not living in Las Vegas is so strange; Hawaii might as well be on another planet!

I have to admit, I'm getting pretty stressed and emotional about leaving. I'm trying very hard to fight my natural urge to think of all the "what ifs" and things that terrify me about this new journey. I've lived a very uneventful life, so far. Lots of love, but very little uncertainty or adventure.

I'm pretty proud of myself for stepping so far out of my comfort zone to make this move. It feels like I'm finally doing something really amazing. Not because it's Hawaii, but because it's CHANGE. I'm looking forward to this new chapter Mike and I are starting and excited to see the direction my life is heading!

No comments:

Post a Comment